Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weekly Flâneur: Decor Amour

Click to enlarge.

You and me? We'll share a French press and scones under one of these lovelies. 
Taken over Thanksgiving weekend, Amelie's French Bakery, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
 
This is the second post of chandeliers in Charlotte coffeehouses for Weekly Flâneur. Maybe this will become a trend?

 Amelie's French Bakery salted caramel brownies are not the only thing I covet: Here's a sampling of the drool-worthy lighting found in Charlotte's shabby-chic hotspot.

Before I moved to London, I had a cozy bedroom chandelier in my apartment. It wasn't as ornate as the ones that grace Amelie's, but it was polished with pride and gave a cheery glow after a long work day. If I had one of these babies hanging over my bed, I might never leave. (Like I need an excuse to snuggle in bed all day!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment