Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You Find Me

Every so often I check my blog's stats to see how people came to FitC. Here are 10 things Google believes FitC is about, accurate or not.

1.) Dirty Cat:


Bagheera is not amused.


 Despite the "FUN" arrows, Bagheera is not having any of your shenanigans.

2.) Serious Research:


Do your own homework. Don't copy mine.

3.) Pervy Fangirls:


You. You GTFO. Now. Because I don't know whether to be offended or turned on.

4.) Do What Now?


I don't know what you want. You want David Bowie? Here's some David Bowie.


When in doubt, you can never go wrong with David Bowie.



5.) Time Machine:


Right era, wrong band.
Good try, you two. 

6.) What The Blog Is Actually About:


ONLY two searches? Dude. Dude. I need to step up my game. FitC needs more Bowie Banana!

7.) How To Bend History To Your Will:


Oh, honey, no. No. That didn't work the first time. You can Google it all you want but it won't make it true.

8.) Late To The Party:


Oh, whew, there you are.

9.) If Only:


Oh, wait. I think this was my own Google search.

10.) What We All Came Here For:


Why yes it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment