Friday, August 1, 2008

The Lost Epidemic


Another sad earring found on Natalie's head, its mate lost somewhere in the office today.

I was going to write that this is the third earring I lost this month, but it's August 1st, so the tally starts anew.
At this rate, I have more earrings for one ear than Vincent Van Gogh. It confused me as to where I kept losing them but I've come up with a theory.



See that? That hair?

My hair is the Bermuda-freaking-Triangle of Earrings.

The earring equivalent of the Marie Celeste. The Roswell of earring cover-ups.

Because between the cell phone, head phones, and that tangled, almost-elbow length (longer now than seen in this picture), sweaty-because-it's-a-hundred-degrees-outside-and-I'm-almost-out-of-gas-so-no-
AC-in-the-car mane I will continue to post sad little pictures of my mate-less, lonely ear bobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment