Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today's e-mail

From: Natalie
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:54 AM
To: Mr. B
Subject: Depressed.

Too much Sarah Palin this morning has turned my stomach into knots and blackened my once pure, golden heart.
I need a bottle of anti-depressants and an ice pack.
I need hot tea and soothing Obama speeches.
I need to grab any woman in this office who thinks Palin is a wonderful god-send and slap some sense into her Republican-rattled brain before quarantining her ovaries.
I need to grab any man in this office who supports McCain and Palin and castrate him with a rusty knife before he reproduces.

I may need a hug.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious. Oh, and hugs are free...except if you work for the Palin campaign. They charge way too much.

Post a Comment