Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion, Turn to the Left 100 Years


I cannot get enough of this video. 100 years of East London fashion in 100 seconds. I want all of her clothes on my body. The length of her skirts going up and down and the first instance of pants is well played. Looking at this, it seems mens' fashion is more about fit; the basic suit doesn't really change much until after the war years.


My London readers can head to the new Westfield on Sept. 13th and pick up their own looks. And if you see the featured lovely lady's 2011 black blazer for sale, hook a flâneur up!

Here are my favs from this selection of 100 years:

We should all wear more hats.
Not gonna lie; I would wear this every. single. day. You would get so sick of seeing me in this.
Sooo ... basically 2011, no?
Your boots. Give them to me.
Those boots too. Um, you can keep the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment