Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some Random Observations

  • People used to talk to me about their cats. Now they talk to me about their kids.

  • I always overestimate my ability to remember what I need at the grocery store. Upon entering, I become amnesic.

  • Ability to retain my In-University-in-2002-gained talent of singing "Hot in Herre," by Nelly word-for-word alone in the car surprises me.  



  • "Christopher Eccleston. 11th." -- A note written to myself when drunk with Sharsta.

    I think it means I'm supposed to watch Christopher Eccleston as the 11th Doctor in Doctor Who, which would be a very clever trick since he is the ninth incarnation of the Doctor. Or I'm meeting Christopher Eccleston for clandestine time-travel on the 11th on November. Or possibly the 11th of October, which means I am very late. Sorry, Doctor.  (But you know, you time travel, so just come by the house and pick me up, no big deal.)

We are not amused. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment