Friday, August 24, 2012

Badly Drawn Little Comics: Jolly Green Giant



(Click to enlarge both images)

How I spent my summer vacation: Doodles in pen. 

Nikki is adorable and cannot be captured by my poor drawing skills. (Sorry, Niks!) 

(Full text below the jump.) 

Panel 1: Badly Drawn Little Comics "Jolly Green Giant" By Natalie (flaneurinthecity.com) 

Panel 2: I am a very tall girl. 

Panel 3: When I was 13, I had my photo taken with a Rockette at Radio City Music Hall...

(Underneath picture of me as an akward 13-year-old and a nice lady): Rockettes are super TALL.

Panel 4: I was taller than she was! (She was prettier though.) I am 5'10" now. (Maybe 5'11"? It sounds so hipster to say!)

Panel 5: In England, I could never figure out my height. What's 5'10" in the metric system? (Sigh. American!)

Panel 6: OR my weight in stones. I weigh LESS than a boulder? Maybe about the weight of a birdbath? (That's so not right.)

Panel 7: Anyway! My dear friend Nikki came to visit from South Africa. (She's an honorary American girl!)

Panel 8: And in London, Nikki and I wore about-the-same clothing size. Or so I thought, until we went shopping together here in the states like we did in the UK ... and tried on the exact same dress ...

Panel 9: On Niks: Wow! Garden party wonderful! Perfect! Great Fit! Beautiful! Flowy! (For real though, Niks is way cuter than this drawing.) 

Panel 10: On Nats: Seriously, dress?! Ew. Really? Not flowy. Do not wear in public. Also, here's my ass. This dress says: "I have stolen this from a toddler. Who I ate. And I smell the blood of an Englishman."

Ah well! End. 


1 comments:

Post a Comment