Sunday, December 23, 2012

Important Announcements

1.) There are only 2 sleeps until Christmas!

2.) As such, FitC will be a little bare this week. Unless I'm really inspired by something, there probably won't be a Weekly pic or a Friday Quote. Hope y'all don't mind!

3.) No, for real though, Christmas is the day after tomorrow!

In preparation, I've made Dulce De Leche candy, Banana Nut Bread and Peppermint Bark. All my Christmas treats involve a Ziploc bag and a hammer (crushed candy canes for Bark and crushed pecans for candy and bread), because I like to play Thor when I bake. All will be given as gifts and eaten on Christmas day, with a nice cuppa coffee or tea. What are your plans this week? I hope they are equal parts tasty and fantastic!

4.) It's not Christmas for me until this happens:

(To be fair, most of my major holidays involve David Bowie.) 

Happy Holidays, my fellow flâneurs! I'm sending love and good wishes to each and every one of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment