Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The 10 Most Popular Posts Of 2012

Happy 2013, my loves!

Are we ready for the new year? Even though we're already two days in to 2013, here's a look back at my most popular posts of 2012. These are the posts that had the most page hits, from random Google searches, Facebook, and returning visitors. Have you read them yet? Time to catch up! And then? There are so many new beginnings just waiting to happen. Let's walk together another year. My hand is waiting for yours.

10.) Cinderella
The night I fell. On the dance floor and possibly in love.

9.) Badly Drawn Little Comics: Jolly Green Giant
My scribbles on being a tall girl. Includes an accurate picture of me at 13. 

8.) Capricorn Babies
Did you follow this advice last year? Read it again. Give your Capricorn friends some love this year and don't wrap their birthday presents in Christmas paper.

7.) Small Reminders
An almost follow-up to the 5th most popular post this year, A Twist of Metal

6.) In Which I Substitute Witty Emails For A Blog Post
Private emails make for popular posts! Jamie and I talk about The Hunger Games, the 2012 Oscars, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and baby shower ideas. (Also, Jamie never learned to love Finnick from Catching Fire. Somehow we're still friends?)

5.) A Twist of Metal
In February of 2012, my dear friend Stig passed away and my doctor found a lump in my breast. Learning of Stig's death and having a biopsy to test for the same disease my mother had made for a nerve-wrecking 24 hours. I was able to write about it a few months later in this post.

4.) In Which There Is A Lazy Post
 Lesson learned: Publish all posts in Draft Folder, no matter how small. This teeny post made the top five!

3.) Facts Are Your Friend
Oh, North Carolina. Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with you. The passing of Amendment One hurt so many N.C. residents. We'll just have to keep fighting in 2013.

2.) City Beauty: Sugar Scrub Shave
Tried something new, and happily received a positive response from the Internet. Hello, Pinterest readers! This is the perfect sugar scrub to make your legs smoother than a classic jazz melody. (Also, cock puns.)

1.) What The Backstreet Boys Taught Me About Internet Politics
  Google. Google. What are you doing? Are you drunk? This is NOT a BSB blog. That's enough, Google.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Backstreet boys teach everyone so much! I'm so proud of all of your posts!

Post a Comment