Thursday, April 4, 2013

Working Girl

As many of you know (and are tired of me telling you), I work as a freelance writer and will occasionally take a job writing in-house for a company. For the past two weeks, I've been hired to do some temp work as an editor at a newspaper while the current editor is on vacation. I started last week, which means that poor FitC didn't get any love. I also interviewed and accepted to cover another editorial job with a local magazine in the coming months, which is great for my bank account, bad for blogging.

Sadly, there was nothing new here last week and I'm afraid I have nothing new for this week. But please stick with me and know that I will be back to snapping pics and loving on David Bowie with my words soon enough. A working Natalie is also a happy Natalie, so I'm sending extra smiles and love to each and every one of you. Thanks for reading, and see you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment