Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gettin' Dreamy Wit It

From: Jamie
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:12 AM
To: Natalie
Subject: Nyquil-induced dreams

Last night were about attending a mass wedding with all my high school pals, but Bf was nowhere to be found.

Are you not at work because you are at this moment stalking Big Willy Style Smith??

From: Natalie
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:20 AM
To: Jamie
Subject: Re: Nyquil-induced dreams

I dreamt I was in Venice on a date with Uncle-Jesse-John-Stamos from Full House and Indiana-Jones-era Harrison Ford.

I wanted Harrison Ford to totally have sex with me and do the “Ah, Venice!” line from The Last Crusade movie, but he was having none of that.

(He’d have the sex, but not do the line, and I wasn’t interested without it. Plus, I needed him to wear the Indiana Jones hat. We couldn’t reach a compromise.)

And John Stamos kept checking out other women, so I having none of that, and hopped on a boat all on my lonesome to go visit some grape vineyards with my parents.

I did sing the “Na na na na” part from Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It at the morning meeting. Does that count?

From: Jamie
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:32 AM
To: Natalie
Subject: Nyquil-induced dreams

That so counts.

From: Natalie
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:01 PM
To: Jamie
Subject: Re: Nyquil-induced dreams

You do know I’ll be putting this whole exchange on my blog, in lieu of doing any actual writing, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment