Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I Have Been Doing Instead Of Blogging

 - Wimbledon!

At which, I saw the freakin' Queen of England emerge on a balcony like some elderly and sensibly dressed Evita.


 ("Wimbledon welcomes Her Majesty The Queen." Like they were going to turn her away.)

Sadly, I have yet to see Harry or William.

But, I did take a nap in Green Park, adjacent to Buckingham Palace, which is close enough to say I slept next to Harry and Will. Contain your jealousy.

- Elephants!

(Bye-bye, Ellies. I'll miss you.)

The elephant artwork is leaving London. I've been snapping pics like crazy. Y'all wanna see them? Tell me. I'll post. I can't say no to y'all.

- Covent Garden!

 (Covent Garden had a birthday! The banners read: 1830 - 2010) 

 Oysters! Tea! Toy shop! Completely distracting and wonderful!

- Dissertation!

(Actually, don't ask. I'm so tired of thinking about it.)

Oh, yeah. That.
It's due in a month.
Yeah.
You'll forgive me for using my writing time on it instead of bloggin', right, my loves? After all, it's summer. You shouldn't be in front of the computer. Go frolic in the sun. Chase butterflies. Drink booze. I give you permission. We don't always have to be responsible adults. Sometimes, we just need to frolic.

To make up for neglecting my blogging duties, here are some pictures of puppies and DAVID BOWIE. I still love each and every one of you, dear readers. I swear it. No one can be mad at someone who gives them puppies and BOWIE, can they?

BONUS: Puppies that LOOK like BOWIE. Yeah. I said it.

You're welcome.*


 * Sad thing is? I didn't have to look more than 5 minutes for these. I have that many BOWIE and puppy pictures stored on my computer that finding pictures of BOWIE looking like a puppy was the easiest thing I have done all week. And I brush my teeth and scratch my butt** everyday. This was easier.

** No, I don't. But I do brush my teeth everyday. So if my dentist is reading: Told ya so! The Internet now says it's true. And the Internet never lies. Unless the Internet is insulting DAVID BOWIE. Then the Internet is a damned, dirty liar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment