Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Summary

From: Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:43 AM
To: Natalie
Subject: Re:

Were Nick and Nora so precious?

From: Natalie
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:50 AM
To: Jamie
Subject: Re:

Sadly, no.
2 spoiled hipster twits and their large memory chip holding multiple songs was disappointing and kinda dumb.

Here’s the whole movie:

Nick: “Wahh, ex-girlfriend!”
Norah: “Wahh, no one pays attention to me! Plus I hate you but secretly like you even though we only met 5 minutes ago because you listen to the same music I do so therefore we are soul mates!”
Nick: “Wahh, you’re mean!”
(They make out.)
Nick: “Wahhh, Norah!”
Norah: “Wahhh, Nick!”
(They have sex but somehow manage to keep every article of clothing on, despite wearing tight skinny hipster jeans.)
Nick: “No more wahhh!”
Norah: “I’m suddenly special because I had sex with a guy I just met, but it’s OK because we like the same music, so we’re soul mates!”
The end.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good review! Can I steal it? :)

Post a Comment