Friday, April 29, 2011

Rule, Britannia

Image Via: fuckyeahweddingideas.tumblr.com
We all know I've got a bit of an Anglophile in me. (Even if it took me over a year living in London to figure out exactly what crumpets were. English muffins made with milk, y'all. Basically.) So even though I'm not huddled on the cold London pavement for a glimpse of Wills and Kate followed by a day of copious drinking, I'm still going to watch the hub-bub. May I say, saying up all night to watch this wedding shin-dig in the comfort of my bed? Delicious.

I've got my knock-off Kate Middleton engagement dress from Primark, my Marks & Spencer Earl Grey tea in my Asda teapot, and my Union Jack blankey. I'm an unemployed freelance writer. Live televised events from the hours of 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. were made for me. Bring it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment