Saturday, May 1, 2010

True Story

(DAVID BOWIE. Beautiful, magical DAVID BOWIE ILOVEYOU!)

Summer, 2009

Mr. B, my boyfriend, with serious and loving concern: "Natalie, when you get to London, try not to mention David Bowie's penis* when you first meet people."

Me: "Why?"

Mr. B: "Because you sound obsessed and not everyone cares about David Bowie's penis."

Me: "What?! Of course they do!"**

Mr. B: "No, only you."

Me: "... I don't believe you."

Mr. B: (Combo sigh/ "Hmmm" of defeat and/or resignation to my continued Bowie obsession.)***


* The Man Who Fell To Earth = David Bowie full-frontal penis shots. People need to know this. It's a great icebreaker.
** They don't.
*** I'm sorry, Mom. Just know Mr. B tries.

(Great. Now when you Google "David Bowie penis" you'll find my blog. I'm sorry, Mr. Bowie. I really am. I love you.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So me and a friend decided to watch The Labyrinth and then I learned that David Bowie's penis is apparently large.

I got obsessed and searched everywhere to find the truth. I assumed the internet would know it... as the internet knows all truths...

I found the full frontal and other examples in clothing. Over all I'm still confused. Which imagery should I trust? Oh sadly the internet has left me with more questions than answers.

On a positive note... When I Googled "David Bowie's penis" I really did find your blog.

Thanks for the funny story.

ELM

Anonymous said...

Okay too funny

I just popped my blog cherry on David Bowie's penis.

ROFL

Natalie said...

My plan to bring all lovers of David Bowie's penis to my blog is going according to ... plan! Yes!

Welcome!

Post a Comment