Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exciting Things

First off, FitC had its first Guest Post last week! And now, I'm working on a guest post for Jamie's blog. Since she wrote about Jersey Shore on my blog, I will probably write about Teen Mom 2 on hers. Because that is what music television is all about.

 
 (David Bowie wants his MTV. Don't we all, Mr. Bowie. Don't we all.)

Secondly, I added one of those Follow boxes in the sidebar. If you have a Blogger, a Gmail account, AOL instant messaging, Yahoo, etc., you can follow me. If your name is Ashley and you blog at Dead Men Tell No Tales, this is your subtle, subtle hint to follow me.

(Hanging out in the sidebar!)

Third, the post "What Kind of F**kery Is This?" was posted on Persephone Magazine! If you are not familiar with Persephone, take this as invite to check them out. And if you are here via Persephone, welcome! Let's be friends!

(Yay!)

Fourth, blogging will be a bit light this week and next week. Why? Your Natalie is graduating! That whole dissertation thing I blogged/cried about all summer managed to earn your resident flâneur a Masters degree. And in lovely London town, Spring graduation happens in early March. There will be family and friends and pomp and circumstance, so blogging may be limited to the regularly scheduled Weekly Flaneur and Friday QuoteDay.

(Big Ben will be there too.)

And after that? Back to America, where a steadfast Mr. B waits. We have a future to build.

(And I have a blog to write. Stick with me. I promise it won't be boring!)

(There will always be Bowie to entertain us!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment