Monday, February 7, 2011

Randomness


  •  Self portrait. I do love you, blogs, and coffee, and I sadly have not had enough of any of these three things today to write anything of substance. Ah, well.
    (Photo taken somewhere in Spitalfields Market. My apologies to the artist -- if you ever find this wee blog, I will give proper credit where credit is due!)

  • Monday: In which I walk into my closet, scream at my clothes: "I hate you all!", turn, and pout in my underwear for several hours. It's a black-fly-in-your-chardonnay kind of day here at the Institute for the Awesomeness of Bowie (and some Feminism) headquarters.

  • I saw 5 minutes of Jersey Shore. (A show that's been on the air since 2009: I am on the pulse of pop culture. Yes.) My previous experience with Jersey Shore consisted of trying to explain it to my friend Lou, who had been living in the mountains of Mexico without television for a few months, and prior to that, listening to a crew of South Africans in an Australian bar in Wimbledon imitate the Jersey accents. The 5 minutes I saw involved Snooki falling asleep on the floor with some dogs after a night of drinking, the tall girl finding her and saying, "Really?" before dragging her to bed. This shtick was repeated when they entered a drug store, and Snooki found a tricycle to ride. The tall girl (who the Internet tells me is named JWoww) turns a corner, sees Snooki, and says, "Really?" Then a guy with steroid face and another girl that wasn't Snooki or JWoww yelled at each other and I got bored and changed the channel.
    This, my friends, is the single most popular show ever.

  • Now, some Wolv-Batman. (Again, my bad on not knowing the source for this. Oh, Internet! You make plagiarism so easy.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of randomness, these called themselves wolverines ;) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/

S

Natalie said...

WOLVERINES! WOLVERINES!

Post a Comment