Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Year, New Look, New Headaches


Notice anything different today?

FitC has gotten a bit of a make-over! Playing with HTML and CSS proved to be the distraction I needed after the H.R.3. bill heartache. (Speaking of, have you signed the petition yet? Hopped on Twitter? Called your representative?)

A few things:

  • The kinks are not worked out, so please be patient if things look a bit odd around here.

  • I appreciate any thoughts or ideas on how to make this space better. My skills are amateur at best, so any helpful tips or Blogger hints are more than welcome.

  • Switching to Disqus for Comments? Maybe. Still weighing the pros and cons of that one, so keep an eye out for changes.

  • New tagline for the blog: Reading between the lines of pavement cracks and pop culture.

  • I hope to keep the image of the red and white teacups somewhere on the blog. I kinda love those teacups.

As ever, thank you for reading. I have such love for every person who visits this page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the teacups too! Don't banish them. =)

Natalie said...

No, m'am! I want to keep my teacups somewhere on here! They can stay forever!
(By the by, I left a comment on your blog about Truman Capote and Orwell's 1984 and it vanished! :( I hope you saw it, at least!)

Post a Comment