Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trending

Things that are becoming a trend:

  • Screaming at my clothes. In retaliation to yesterday's closet attack, my favorite pair jeans (aka, the only pair that fits at the moment) decided to gain an extra crease in the wash that I cannot seem to iron out. Thanks, Uniqlo.

  • If it is not 3 degrees below Arctic-norm outside, I have been walking a mile everyday. (As opposed to hiding in bed and watching SpongeBob. What? He lives in a pineapple under the sea.)

  • Friday Quote-Day. It's a thing now. Officially. So that makes this here blog-o-rama all regular like, with a schedule of:

    Monday - Wednesday: Potluck

    Thursday: Weekly Flâneur

    Friday: Friday Quote-Day

    Saturday - Sunday: Booze

    That, my friends, is at least 3 posts a week, give or take a weekend hang-over. If I'm not careful, FitC may actually become respectable. Eliza Doolittle has become a lady!


  • We have recently neglected the real reason why you visit this blog: David. Motherlovin. Bowie.
    "Where," you ask, brow furrowed in confused distress, "where is the Bowie, Natalie? What has become of your undying obsession? Is your love so fickle?"

    No, no, my friends.  My love for the lad insane remains tried and true. And as proof, here is the bread and butter of FitC: Pictures of Bowie and puppies. FitC, the go-to place on the web for puppies who look like Bowie! Images after the jump! Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment