Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seven Links

Been a long time, friends!
How about some linkage? Jamie tagged me in this blogging game, so here are a few oldies to pass the time until I get back into the swing of blogging.

THE RULES
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!

*My Beautiful Post*  This one has a sweet simplicity to it.

*My Most Popular Post*  Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and what their boobs say. More than half of my new visitors are here from Google searches of "katy perry boobs." (Also, "david bowie penis." Hello, you delicious kindred spirits!) Seriously, if you ever want instant blog traffic, add text about cleavage or genitalia. Just typing the word genitalia made my numbers rise.

*Most Controversial*  Speaking ill of another writer is a cardinal author sin, but my one-sided feud with Bret Easton Ellis, In Which I Save You Money, and the follow-up, In Which I May Have Gained an Archnemesis was a needed post that inevitably rubbed some people the wrong way.

*Most Helpful*  Life lessons from cubicle land.

*Most Surprise Success*  The very first post in which I compared David Bowie to a puppy. Also, my dumb little comics. They seem to be the two things everyone remembers about the blog.

*Not Enough Attention*  I always hoped this one would receive more comments, or at least links to blogs answering the same questions.

*Most Proud*  Haven't written it yet. When I do, you'll be the first to know. But until then, I'm rather fond of this recent one.

Who's next? How about: Ash Cloud at Dead Men Tell No Tales and all my dear official Followers with a blog of their own. Have at it, my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment