Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekly Flâneur: Kiss Me Edition

Shamrock lamp. Click to enlarge.
Lucky Lamp
Dublin, Ireland

Bonus images from the land of  Éire after the jump!

Pub in Dublin

Molly Malone Statue, Dublin
 Molly Malone (Mol Ní Mhaoileoin)

In Dublin's fair city,
where the girls are so pretty,
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone,
As she wheeled her wheel-barrow,
Through streets broad and narrow,
Crying, "Cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh!"

"Alive, alive, oh,
Alive, alive, oh",
Crying "Cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh."

Sunset over forty shades of green, a random field in Ireland.

Dunluce Castle (Dún Lios), Northern Ireland

The Temple Pub, Dublin
Giant's Causeway (Clochán an Aifir or Clochán na bhFómharach) Northern Ireland

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice composition. These are taken by you I assume, although you don't give yourself credit as the photographer.

Natalie said...

They are all me! I watermark them with flaneur-in-the-city.blogspot.com, but I try to hide it on the pic so as not to distract from the image. And thanks to your comment, I made a note about it in the FAQ tab that all the pics are mine, unless otherwise stated.

Post a Comment